Sunday, January 24, 2010

Classy Setup!


Hello again!

On Saturday January 16 we kicked off our January February 2010 series of gardening classes with an overflowing Growing Healthy Houseplants at Skillin's Cumberland, Brunswick and Falmouth.

Pictured below are Melissa and Mary from Skillin's Falmouth. Mary may be small in height but she has the biggest heart of anyone I know! Melissa taught the Falmouth class and "wowed" everyone with her teaching ability.


These pictures are from Skillin's Falmouth and Maria and others deserve special mention for the awesome setup job. We do not have Brunswick and Cumberland pictures but rest assured much hard work was put into those classes as well.

We work hard to bring you an entertaining and educational show for each class!




Mike Skillin
Skillin's Greenhouses
January 24, 2010









1 comment:

BG said...

"Classy Setup" That's for sure!!
These pages will stay on my computer. Can't tell you how many times I've looked at the beautiful arrangements by Maria (and others) that were on display. Wish I could have seen them.
I don't know the talented Maria but I certainly appreciate Mary (and her smile). She has helped me many times!