Thursday, February 28, 2008

Upside Down Tomato Planters

Hello again,

This exchange between myself and a Skillin's customer:

Question:

I am writing to ask whether or not Skillins has tested the upside tomato plant containers? I want to make better use of vertical space as well as free up some garden space.

And my answer:

Several of us have talked about the upside tomato plant containers but we have not tried it. Several of our customers have tried the upside down tomatos and swear by them so we want to try them. I would recommend the small to medium sized tomatoes like the cherry types and the Sweet 100 and maybe some medium sized like Roma but not any real big ones.

If anyone has had any practical experience with these upsdie hangers can you share them with us at info@skillins.com or by leaving a comment at the end of this post?

Thanks,

Mike Skillin

No comments: