Saturday, October 4, 2008

Limelight Hydrangea



Hello again,

Rose of Raymond checks in with a gorgeous picture of her lovely limelight hydrangea. Here is what she says!:


This is my Limelight Hydrangea and it's my new favorite! (Rose has some gorgeous gardens so for this to be her favorite is impressive indeed!)

I have six or seven varieties of hydrangea and I think this one out shines them all. It blooms a greenish color for a very long time and then turns a lovely shade of pink.

I can't believe the size of the flowers! It's October and my Pee Gee has turned brown but my limelight is still beautiful.... Tim (our nursery manager) went a little crazy buying them this year so maybe this will help sell some! Just kidding, don't mention I said that to Tim! (Everyone) should buy one of these they really are impressive!

Thank you Rose of Raymond!

We have limelight hydrangeas in easy to handle 5 gallon pots right now! They normally sell for $59 but right now they are on sale for $41--that's a big savings!

Thanks,

Mike Skillin

No comments: